How Digital Marketing Will Sell Your Home
Fresh thinking is required when it comes to selling your home in today’s digital landscape. Tech-savvy buyers are far more likely to click a mouse than pick up a phone to talk with an agent. In fact, over 90% of homebuyers today start their search online! To stand out in a crowded market, listings must extend far beyond simply placing the property onto the MLS system and hammering a sign into your front lawn.
Innovation and Tradition form a powerhouse marketing mix for maximum marketplace exposure. More exposure equates to more money for Sage sellers. It’s that simple.
Our effective digital campaigns include:
- A customized stand-alone website specifically built for the property. This site lists all the relevant details on the property, including floor plans, information about the neighbourhood, and FAQ.
- A dedicated page for each of our properties on our website.
- Lifestyle photography showing the property at its best, along with interactive tours that let prospective buyers tour the entire house at their convenience (we like to call them “24/7 Open Houses”).
- Facebook ad campaigns directed at the target buyer demographic using the advanced targeting features that Facebook advertising provides. A link to the website will encourage those interested to easily find more information.
- A keyword specific Google Pay-Per-Click Campaign targeting those searching for homes in the surrounding area.
- A teaser marketing email blast sent directly to Toronto’s top salespeople has proven to be wonderfully effective. This simple technique grabs instant exposure for your home.
Marketing that Clicks
The upside of all this digital marketing is that we can see exactly how much interest is being generated by a property, and share all the details with our clients so they are always up-to-date. Each aspect of the campaign from emails to ads to multiple websites are tracked and monitored to take advantage of high-performing initiatives. Sellers are free to relax, secure in the knowledge that their property is getting the maximum exposure to the largest possible audience of qualified buyers.